Monday, December 7, 2015

Suriname Bound!

So I literally just found out about 20 minutes ago that I'm leaving Guyana and headed to Suriname! This is out of nowhere since transfers are suppossed to be next week! I'm in shock right now so this will be a short email since I have to go and pack. 

This really is such a shock and I guess I'll be speaking Dutch at the end of this week! Craziness!

One of our investigators got an answer to her prayer about the Book of Mormon and it really strengthened my testimony in it which was amazing. She was crying at the end of the lesson the Spirit was so strong. Probably the best lesson I've ever given and it was all because of the Spirit. Powerful powerful.

We had an amazing week and had 39 lessons which is like 12 more than average! So we had a huge success with that and I was really excited for this week but I'm leaving tonight so.... yeah. The worst part is that I don't get to say goodbye to anyone which I'm really sad about. But the Lord wants me in Suriname so I'll do my best to serve the people there.

I won't be able to send pictures today since I'm on a split right now in Rosignol and I literally have nothing so pictures will come next week. Keep me in your prayers because this is about to be crazy! I love you all and hope you all have great weeks.

--
~Elder Burr

He didn't send any pictures this week, but look what I got in the mail today ...
A missionary Christmas ornament for my tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment