Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's day to all you wonderful Mothers out there! You all deserved to have an amazing day because what would we do without mothers? The world would be a sad place! I'm so grateful for my Mother and the love that she shows to me and the wonderful example that she's been for me in my entire life! I truly am blessed to have her. Love you mom!!

We had a pretty good week overall this past week, but Elder Van Den Herik was sick for a few days so we didn't get to go out as much as we wanted to which kinda stunk, but what can you do. I've been blessed that I haven't gotten sick yet (knock on wood) and I hope that it doesn't happen! But Elvira, Raisa and Ivaldo have been getting us new investigators all the time! Super cool to see and they're going to get everyone baptized when we're done with this area! Pretty fun to see and they all are coming to church so we just have to start teaching the parents now and then gedoopt! (Baptized) Things are going well though and Astrid is doing awesome, the Draaibas family is doing well but they just need to come to church! One day they will! Not much exciting things else happened this week but we have zone conference this Saturday on the temple which I'm pumped about! Life is good and I wouldn't want to be in any other place than here. I love my mission and am super excited to continue giving my all to the Lord each and every day! Missions are the best ever!

Sorry it's short but not much happened! Love you all and I hope you have a wonderfully stupendous week! You deserve it! Lobi!

--
~Elder Burr
 Forgot to take a lot of pictures this week, so this is the Mother's Day activity Elder's Quorum.
 Me!
 My study stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment