Monday, December 26, 2016

Vrolijk Kerst!!!

Hey everyone! I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas because mine sure was great! Getting to talk to my family again was definitely the highlight and feeling of their love! This Christmas I've been able to focus more on the Savior and it was truly able to be one of the best Christmases that I have ever had, being closer to the Savior and truly thinking about why we celebrate Christmas!

Church was awesome and we had a Christmas feast afterwards with the members that was super fun and they are all doing great! Some long time less actives came and just loved it and the branch is continuing to grow! Great things are happening here! We also got a super cool new investigator named Romero that is super prepared and accepted a baptismal date so we're super pumped for that! Love it here in Uitkijk and I loved hearing from many of you! Thank you for the emails, they really are a boost to me each week that inspires me to continue working harder and giving my all to the Lord! There's no other place I'd want to be than here! I love Suriname and I love Christmas! Sorry the email is a little shorter! I'll do better next week :)

Ik hou van jullie allemaal en ik hoop dat jullie een geweldige kerst hebben gehad! Vergeet niet dat Christus altijd daar voor ons is! Lobi!

--
~Elder Burr
 Christmas with the Suriname missionaries
 The Three Wise Men


 Practicing "We Three Kings"
 The Suriname Missionaries on Christmas Eve!
Sister Vernes, Sister Parker, Elder Lunceford, Elder Burr

No comments:

Post a Comment