Monday, January 9, 2017

Zone Conferentie!

Hey everyone! How's life? I hope that everything is going well and that you're enjoying your 2017 up to this point!

We had a really good week this past week! We had zone conference this week and interviews with President Egbert and like every time, it was awesome!! Just so good and we made some changes in the mission that will just help me out as a zone leader a lot to have more time in my area and it was just all so good! The zone conference was a lot on planning and a little bit of the gathering of Israel and diligence and it was just a great boost to go out and work even harder and to find all the miracles that are out there waiting for us! We also have a really cool investigator that we are teaching named Romero and he's been progressing great! He's going back to the city today just for a couple days and he's going to bring his bike back so that he can bike to church on Sunday! What a stud! I love people that exercise faith and just do the right things! I did a lot of driving this past week in driving to zone conference and interviews and I think I've got the whole stick shift thing down finally. No problem anymore and driving home from zone conference was pretty crazy! We had the assistants to the President as well which added to the amount of people so here are the statistics of what I was driving:
13 missionaries
1 table
1 chair
125 Book of Mormon's
About 10 packages
It was a packed car! But no problems at all and we were all safe so that was a good time for sure! One cool experience that we had this week was that we were biking up to Groningen (about an hour bike ride) and I didn't even really pay attention to where I wanted to go for an appointment, but it was just like my bike was lead to go somewhere so I was just guided by the Spirit and we ended up at a less actives house and they just really needed us to come by. We were able to testify to her that God loves her no matter what and that she can receive strength in her trials through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. Very cool to be guided by the Spirit and to know that we were meant to be there at that time! One other awesome thing was church on Sunday. The testimony meeting was just full of the Spirit and the lesson in the second hour was just incredible. You could feel everyone in the room getting so pumped to read the scriptures and to just feel that this is the true church. Don't really know how to describe it, but everyone just got so excited about the gospel!
That was our week this past week and we're pumped to be in our area the entire week this upcoming week!

I hope that you all know that God loves you and that Jesus Christ lives. I love you all and I know that this gospel is true! You all are the best! Have a wonderful week!

-- 
~Elder Burr
 Little bit of Christmas


 My Surinamese drivers license!
 Elder Burr

My wall of quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment