Monday, April 24, 2017

Wonderen in onze contact gebiedt!

"Miracles in our contact area!" Hey everyone! I hope that you all had a wonderful week! Things are still going great here in Bonaire and we're seeing so many cool miracles!

We had a pretty good week this past week and we had so many appointments scheduled. Sadly, almost all of them fell through, but it's exciting that we have so many people that have said that we could come back! We've never had this many appointments before and it's been great talking to so many people and meeting a bunch of people that are willing to have us come back! We were able to teach someone named Lucia that I talked to on the airplane coming back from Aruba a few weeks ago and it went super well and she wants us to come back so we're super excited about that. Also, on Saturday we talked to two different Dutch people that also set up appointments with us which was such a miracle! Great things are happening here! Church was also great and a bunch of people received callings this past week which was so good! The branch is growing and many miracles are happening here! I love Bonaire! 

Also we were able to do some service for the Saragoza family and caught an igunana and then we did some service for the Albus's which is always a good time! Things are great here and I can't complain! Thanks for all your support and sorry that this is a little shorter this week, but I'm out of time! Have an awesome week and I love you all!
-- 
~Elder Burr
 Sunset!


(Mom comment - I saw this picture of Parker and thought ... man he's gained weight! After seeing another picture I realized that he just has wind blowing through his shirt!)  :)


  Elder Geigenmiller and I in various places and the iguana!


No comments:

Post a Comment